Are you social media savvy and comfortable creating content and driving engagement on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn. Ideal candidate will also be responsible for working on blog posts and creative writing as well as responsible for overseeing photography and video coverage of events at iDEA Nigeria.
The Communications Officer (COMMS-INT) plays the role of supporting the internal and external communications of the Centre, informing stakeholders of programs and activities. This is a tactical role, where the strategy of the centre is executed. The role requires above average written and oral communication skills with attention to detail. The COMMS-INT must have passion for and belief in the startup and entrepreneurial community.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Proactive, creative and able to work independently with limited supervision
• Strong understanding of & passion for technology and early-stage companies
• Using social media tools
• Using communications tools – specifically Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Google forms
• Working towards a BSc. in information systems, media, business or marketing
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Creative writing skills
• Photography & Video
• Graphic design skills (Great to have)
Does this interest you? Email us at email@example.com telling us why we should hire you. Hint: We are checking out your creative side :)